Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Media Rundown

Well, I figured I should at least christen the new place with one of these, plus it has been over a month since I did anything resembling one of these.

Watching: TV- Battlestar Galactica, DVD - Fight Club, Clerks, Mallrats (Extended Version), Unleashed, (Ryuhei Kitamura's) Alive, Premonition, Final Fantasy VIII: Advent Children, Karas: the Prophecy, You're Under Arrest vol. 1, Onmyoji 2, Thunderbolt, Infernal Affairs, Bubba Ho-Tep, and Serenity.
Listening (to): Wolfmother, MIA, Massive Attack, Rob Zombie, Portishead, DJ Shadow, and Sneaker Pimps.
Reading: Not much of anything. I did, finally, polish off William Gibson's Pattern Recognition though.
Playing: Kingdom Hearts, Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King, Area 51, X-Men Legends II: The Rise of Apocalypse, Batman: Vengeance, Final Fantasy VII, Wild Arms 2, and Tekken 5.

It's been a stressful month, but I've finally come through. Almost made some choices that I know I would've regretted, but I'm glad I had at least some sense not to go that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home