Saturday, May 20, 2006

42 Wheels of Pandora's never heard of it

Heh, I stumped Pandora.

I've thrown some semi-obscure stuff at them in the past, but they got me each time. Now, without trying to stump them, I stump them. Recently, I've been jonesing for a little Hunters & Collectors, the big Australian group from the 80s and 90s, particuarly their song 42 Wheels, and what do you know... Pandora's never heard of them.

These guy's aren't exactly obscure... well, compared to their related bands, maybe... but it's not like they're some small indie band with a regional following. These guys headlined festivals in Australia, and probably had the same kind of following as The Tragically Hip has up here.

But, no... Pandora's never heard of them.

They've heard of the Japanese indie band The Pillows, but they've never heard of the band lead by Mark Seymour, older brother of Crowded House's Nick Seymour.

I need a damned CD, but I can't even find them via file sharing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home