Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Misc-lexia

Um, yeah...

Anywho, this is going to be one of those "I felt like posting, but had nothing really to share" posts. It's vaguely incoherent, and it's going to start off with a media rundown.

Watching: Superman Returns, Clerks 2, Harvey Birdman, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, Stargate Atlantis on DVD, and Battlestar Galactica on TV.
Listening (to): Not much of anything. A little radio, here and there.
Reading: Ditto.
Playing: Gun, True Crime: NYC, Final Fantasy XII, Herdy Gerdy, and Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks.

That may seem like a lot of game playing, but it's been spread out since the last time I did one of these things. (It's been a month and a half.) I may get a day a week where I can play, if I'm lucky. I've been sick, so I had a little extra time this week, when I wasn't passed out. Mostly, I've been slogging through work, and that finally made me sick this weekend. I knew it was going to hit me hard, but I didn't think it'd hit me this hard. (And now, I stop whining about being ill. I mean, what is this? A blog?)

Sooooo, Stéphane Dion's the new Liberal leader. Well, at least it wasn't Ignatieff. I can't quite put my finger on it, but he just rubs me the wrong way. I'm not going to touch on the questionable elements of his personality, tactics, and so on. The man himself just bothers me. Sure, Dion's pretty bland, but so's Dalton McGuinty and look how he turned out. (That would be Schroedinger's Irony there. It's simultaneously ironic and not ironic.)

Wow, the things I do to boost my post count. Anyways, that's that. More when it's more sane outside, I'm not half-asleep, and my lungs work properly.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home