Sunday, February 04, 2007

Jessica Simpson ruined my life

Y'know, I think my life was better when I didn't have a clue who she was. There was a particular... epoch, shall we say, when my life wasn't constantly being bombarded with crap media, and I think that epoch ended when I read a newspaper article about the Britney Spears and her clones. (The 'the Britney Spears' is indeed a typo, but at the same time, it's oddly fitting.)

Actually, it's probably the collective spawn of 'the Mouse', come to think of it. Spears, Simpson, Timberlake, Aguilera, Lohan, and the Duffs were all responsible for the crapification of western media. Sure, there was crap media before them, but this was a brand new refined crap.

Anywho, that said, I think I can pin-point things to that very moment. It was like reading the Necronomicon for the first time.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home