Thursday, January 07, 2010

First post of 2010

Well, nothing really much to report on, although I want to point out my Gamercard:









Get Microsoft Silverlight



As for other stuff, I really miss the three women of my life. I miss Reni. I miss Amanda. I miss Mary, and I will always miss her. She'd find the above infinitely cool, as she would find my schooling, my media consumption, and well, everything. This isn't to belittle the other two, not in the least, but that special Mary-ness is something that the world will never have again.

Also, it's a little late at this point, but I welcome Saul Mayer Biro to the world. Dina & Elliot had a little guy (well, Dina did. Elliot supplied DNA.) His middle name is named after Mary, and this makes me tear up a little every time I think of it.

The holidays haven't been good for me in years, but this year was the least painful in memory.

Anyways, that's it for the random updates. I'm wiped, and I think I'll take another nap.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home