Thursday, June 29, 2006

I am such a video game geek, part the Xth.

This is a follow-up to this earlier post, on the old site.

Here's the trailer for North American release of Xenosaga Episode III: Also Sprach Zarathustra, the final chapter of the SF RPG saga:


(Quicktime Version) (Windows Media Version)

All I can say is that I'm anticipating August 29th... even though I'm probably not going to buy the game until it hits the bargain bin, like I did with the other two.

Also, since you're all saying 'but that trailer is just cinematics', and you're right, here's what game play looks like:



Sure, it's not the same, but it's still pretty good especially considering how dated the PS2 is. My personal favorite touch is the dialogue bubbles that move as Shion passes by the NPCs in the city.

One final gaming note, Square-Enix announced that Final Fantasy XII will be released on Oct. 31st in North America. (That one I might actually get when it's released.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home