Thursday, June 22, 2006

IMdB comedy bronze

I was checking out the IMdB listing for Superman Returns. For some unknown reason I decided to check out some of the message board posts, and found the following exchange:

Re: How do SR haters feel about being defeated so badly?
by - JaredThaJa-2 1 day ago (Tue Jun 20 2006 23:53:51 )



I think those Critic's cann Suck my Ass.

If I'm wrong I'll admit it, but that's not happening till I see it myself.

The Light shineth in Darkness, and the Darkness comprehended it not.

John 1:5

Re: How do SR haters feel about being defeated so badly?
by - chrisau214 1 day ago (Wed Jun 21 2006 10:18:41 )




I think those Critic's cann Suck my Ass.
You are such a good Christian boy. Do you worship Jesus with that mouth?

Chris

While obviously not as funny as the kid getting grounded by his mother on the World of Warcraft boards, I did get a chuckle out of this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home