Monday, February 12, 2007

Media rundown

Yep, that time again.

Watching: On DVD - Talladega Nights, The Amazing Screw-On Head, Hellboy: Sword of Storms, Robotech: the Shadow Chronicles,The Cave of Silken Web, Legendary Weapons of China, Yojimbo, Shinobi, Dragon Tiger Gate, Police Story III: Supercop, and Seven Swords. (Basically, it's been all animation and Asian cinema, and probably will be for the next little while. I've got Little Miss Sunshine and Borat waiting in the wings, though.) TV - Heroes, BSG, Stargate Atlantis, and The Dresden Files.
Listening (to): The Aquabats, Soundgarden, Massive Attack, Crystal Method, and Deltron 3030. Plus, I've been listening to MP3s of old Coast to Coast AM shows.
Reading: Sengoku by Arsenault & Bryant, and Asian Cult Cinema by Weisser.
Playing: Rogue Galaxy, Rogue Trooper, Final Fantasy XII, and Steambot Chronicles.

I've had a lot of time to kick back this month, and I've wasted them thoroughly. That said, it's Lunar New Years next weekend, and it'll be the start of my year, so I'm probably going to be celebrating it by conforming to every superstition/ritual that I can learn about. I've already got a bald man lined up for a head rubbing on Sunday. (And, no, I'm not kidding on that one.) So, gung hei fat choi everyone.

And yes, I know it doesn't mean 'Happy New Years'.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home