Friday, August 17, 2007

Media rundown and other stuff

Oh, how the time flies. Here's what I've been up to.

Watching: On DVD, it's been Millennium Seasons 1 & 2, Space: Above and Beyond, Hard-Boiled, Doctor Strange: the Sorcerer Supreme, Perfect Creature, Fantastic Planet, and Reefer Madness. I've been downloading Burn Notice and Flash Gordon.
Listening (to): Various MP3s and Coast to Coast AM.
Reading: Nothing much.
Playing: Rogue Galaxy.

While it doesn't seem like much, the various TV shows have been pretty time consuming with 22-23 episodes of each. It's been great to go back to the stuff from the mid-90s as I really did forget how good they were. (Although, S:A&B comes off a little dated.)

Now that I'm back at the 'Shop, I've got a less time on my hands, but it's good to be working again with the team.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home