Sunday, December 30, 2007

Man, what a month and a Media Rundown

Well, the Christmas season is finally drawing to a close, and I survived another one in retail. I came close to not, especially when I lost my voice and was in a car accident, but I've got the 31st and 1st off and I intend to make the best of it... I'm going to sleep, damn it! Seriously, I haven't had a decent night's sleep in probably a month, and now I've got two days off to attempt to relax. Also, I'm only working afternoon's for the upcoming week, so I get ample sleep-in time daily.

That said, once I have more time, I'll probably start posting more. I've got an idea for a site that just summarizes the movies I've seen. It's sort of an in-joke with my co-workers.

Anywho, Christmas (and Boxing week) has brought me new media to consume, and consume it I have.

Watching: On DVD, Blade Runner: the Final Cut, Dangerous Days: The Making of Blade Runner, The Simpsons Movie, Horror of Dracula, Batman Begins, Mysterians, Matango: Attack of the Mushroom People, Varan the Unbelievable, Live Free or Die Hard, Smokin' Aces, Children of Men, Carnivale season 1, The 36th Chamber of Shaolin, Van Helsing (Ultimate Edition), D.O.A. - Dead or Alive, Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, Day Watch, and 28 Weeks Later. On TV, not much of anything, really. About to watch- Shoot'em Up and Doctor Who: Voyage of the Damned.
Listening (to): Various MP3s, and far too much Christmas music.
Reading: Starships of the Galaxy.
Playing: Call of Duty: Finest Hour, Resident Evil: Code Veronica X, and Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords.

I've also acquired a new MP3 player. A Samsung K3:
This is definitely a step up from my Sansa M250, and it got a lithium-ion battery as opposed to my constant supply of AAA. Yes, in a couple of years the battery is going to crap out, but since it's not an iPod and I didn't pay an iPod price, I really don't mind. I also think it's far sexier than an iPod, to boot. (It's also not a Zune either. Nudge, nudge.)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home