Thursday, May 22, 2008

Threats of the Galaxy

Well, this is neither here, nor there, but it is an update.

I snagged this the other day:It's basically a Monster Manual for Star Wars Saga Edition, and seems to be worth it's weight in gold... which probably isn't much as the book is pretty light. It is, however, pretty useful and will help my future SW game out a fair bit. There are a bit of errors in it, but they're par for the course with RPGs these days, especially one with as little resources behind it as this one.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, Blogger bunbungirl said...

Thank you for a comment background.
I am sorry that I am hard to read.
But would you add it to your blog roll?
Your blog please introduce this site. I ask.
I look forward to your site from now on.

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Jason said...

I should point out that this is a mostly personal blog, with an audience of under 20, with them all being English speakers.

The high stats are from a post I did two years ago that, for some unknown reason, seems to attract dozens of people a day.

This isn't meant to be an insult towards you or your blog, it's just that there is a specific purpose to mine and I don't link to everybody.

I will, however, post in a couple of days and will definitely mention your blog and link to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home