Saturday, May 17, 2008

Two weeks later...

Yep, still going. I'm at 90+ hours at the moment of this rest break.

I'm at the final boss fight for "The Journey", and then I have "The Answer" to go on with.

I love the game, but at the same time, it's pretty creepy and that's not creepy in the 'spooky' variety. Basically, on top of being Buffy meets Final Fantasy, it's also a dating sim of sorts. Basically, the whole thing is an exercise in male otaku wish fulfillment. Basically, nearly every female you meet has the hots for you and, after a series of unintentionally cynical social episodes, sleeps with you... including your 'composition' teacher, whom you're talking to via an MMO and is unaware that you are the object of her obsession. (Although, I never got the chance to take that one all the way... and I think I need a shower now.)

See what I mean? Creepy.

Fun, and addictive, game though.

So, say what you will.

However...

I have been doing other stuff, too. So, here's a short media rundown:

Watching: Independence Day, AvP: Alien vs. Predator (Unrated), Fullmetal Alchemist vol. 8 to 13, Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shamballa, Cloverfield, Zebraman, Shogun Assassin 4: Five Fistfuls of Gold, G-Saviour, Smallville season 7, Battlestar Galactica season 4, and Persona -trinity soul-.

Listening (to): Various Coast to Coast AM mp3s and the Order 66 Podcast.

Reading: Star Wars Saga Edition

Playing: (see above)

So, I've been sick, stressed out, and generally depressed for the past few days. Good thing I've been able to get a little enjoyment out of things.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home