Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Media rundown

Despite what's been going on, I've been trying to keep my mind busy, and I have been trying to keep on keeping on. So, here's what I've been consuming...

Watching: Battlestar Galactica season 4, Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad vol. 1 & 2, The Invaders season 1, The Venture Bros. season3, Batman Begins, Justice League: the New Frontier, Futurama: The Beast with a Billion Backs, and the leaked premiere of Stargate: Atlantis season 5.

Listening (to): Coast to Coast AM, Open Mind with Bill Jenkins, Order 66 podcast, The Jam, Thievery Corporation, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, The Specials and Madness.

Reading: Nothing concrete, and basically whatever I find laying around.

Playing: Far Cry, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Black, Suikoden III, Tales of the Abyss, Phantasy Star Universe, LEGO Indiana Jones and Puzzle Quest.

It's been tough finding enjoyment in things, but I know she'd be upset if I didn't.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home