Friday, October 05, 2007

Sending out the message

Well, I think at this point, I've hung up on a representative of every candidate in our riding at least once, and I think I've hung up on the Tory candidate twice, but he didn't introduce himself the second time around.

Candidates, if you can't take the time to get out and press flesh, don't annoy me by calling when I'm watching a movie. I don't want anything to do with any of you, and if you can't personally meet me, I want even less to do with you. You want to represent me, but you've never met me, and you really have no interest in meeting me. In fact, to make your 'job' easier, you really don't want to meet me, as meeting me will only remind you that you don't represent anyone but yourself.

Oh, and John Tory, stop lying to the people. Jeez, I know that people are falling for it, but enough is enough. At least you're making weaker promises now that the election is looming closer, I guess it's time to say that you'll book AC/DC for a dance, and give the school a hockey team.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home