Saturday, January 12, 2008

Insult, meet injury (contains explicit language)

This just keeps getting better.

My internet cacked at exactly 1PM today, and now I've found out that Sympatico not only did not fix my charges as promised, they nailed me with both an NSF fee and a late fee for their own screw-up. To make matters even worse, when my access did come back, my online invoice had been changed to a new format, and with that format change came a different date than the one before. So, not only did they screw me over, they removed the evidence of it.

Excuse my language, but that's un-fucking-believable.

It's like the old Bell has come back and replaced the new Bell.

Anywho, I've had it. I'm probably going to cancel my Sympatico, switch to Rogers, and I'm going to go to corporate and complain the hell out of them. This sort of crap cannot be tolerated. The kicker here is that I have to do it on my day off, thus spoiling a day due to this bullshit.

(For the record, my internet was back up again when I got back from work, but that's beside the point.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home