Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Media rundown

Well, that's been a hell of a couple of weeks, and it's only going to continue. Anywho, on to what I've been doing when I haven't been stressed out.

Watching: DVD- The Host, Pan's Labyrinth, Thunderbird 6, and the original Outer Limits. TV- Stargate Atlantis and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.
Listening (to): MP3s of Coast to Coast AM, and various music MP3s.
Reading: Not much of anything. Too tired to read.
Playing: Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, Medal of Honor: Frontline, Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield, Resident Evil - CODE: Veronica X, and Okami.

So, really, not much of anything. While it may seem like a lot, it's basically been in fits and spurts, and only on my days off. I spent last Wednesday in bed, and that's when I listened to 80% of the Coast to Coast shows. (Here's a thought: If it's audio only, is it really a 'show'?)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home