Thursday, February 21, 2008

Slight update

No real content... okay, no content... but I am going to scrap my link to DVD Verdict. Their editorial stance has degenerated into a typical online fanboy mindset, with all the idiocy it entails, and it's tiring. It's also quite sad, as they used to offer quality reviews, and now they can't even catch obvious typos amongst their ill informed fan whinging.

For that matter, let's scrap the link to the Space website and I'll consider scrapping Toho Kingdom. Fandom is very close to completely wearing out its welcome to me, and I'm tired of the sheer amount of misogynistic attitudes that abound in it.

What is it with the sheer amount of stupidity that runs rampant in genre fandom, and doubly so on the net?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home