Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Nothing in particular

In all honesty, I don't have much to blog about. I did just watch a dubbed version of the 5th Lone Wolf & Cub movie, and I did catch Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull last night, but I really don't have much to blog about at the moment. A little worn out.

I will, however, keep my word to a Japanese blogger (spammer) named BunBunGirl, who has recently been checking out my blog. She has a blog about Japanese pop culture (a habit of spamming her blog across dozens of message boards like some mindless bot), and if you're literate in Japanese, it looks like it might (not) be quite informative (as in, not at all.) I'm not, so it really doesn't say much for me, but I'll be the first to say that my language skills stink. So, please (don't) check her blog out if Japanese pop culture from a Japanese perspective is up your alley. (Actually, it looks like she's either added a translation tool to her blog, or else I've been completely blind.)

Who knows, I might have a new blog friend out of this. (No, not really.)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home