Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Media rundown

It's been what? Two or three weeks since the last one? Well, here we go....

Watching: Batman: Gotham Knight, Bones season 1, Steamboy, Swamp Thing: the Series season 1, Stargate: Continuum, The Venture Bros. season 3, and Family Guy vol. 1. I've got to hit Batman & Mr. Freeze: Subzero, Paprika, Tekkon Kinkreet, and Patlabor the Movie sometime this week, too.

Listening (to): Coast to Coast AM, Order 66 podcast, WotC Star Wars podcast, and various music MP3s. Also, enjoying the hell out of Amy Winehouse's Back to Black at work.

Reading: Nothing much.

Playing: It's been PC gaming this time around with Neverwinter Nights, Far Cry, Puzzle Quest, and Return to Castle Wolfenstein. (I think there's been some Solitaire in there too.)

I've been spending too much time in front of my computer. Way too much time.

I need a change.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home