Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Month 2

So, here's the beginning of the second month since my life changed.

I'm in a better state than I was yesterday, that's for sure. I'm really glad that I've gotten to know Amanda better, as I don't know what I would've done this past month without her. I'm lucky to have friends like her. Nobody will ever replace Mary, but I know that there's good people out there who've got my back.

I really don't have much to say today, as I really haven't done anything today. I've been goofing around with Neverwinter Nights, surfing, and attempting to watch Steamboy. I'm really tired today, but not feeling lonely and probably not sad. (Although, my sheer sleepiness could be hiding it.)

Yesterday, James brought me some of my stuff from Mary's apartment, and it was somewhat bittersweet. I've got (most) of my stuff back, and I've got a few keepsakes now, but there's still some pain with it. I still have to get some stuff that's at the Chung's house, but I don't know when I'll be up there. I'll probably make a detour there when I visit Amanda, which will hopefully in two weeks.

As an aside, if anybody who reads this is looking to adopt an older cat, female, then drop me a line. Mary's cat Oreo needs a home. She's stressed out, and still has claws, but once settled she's a sweetheart.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home