Friday, September 26, 2008

FUDD, or here we go again... again!

So, it's election season again? My, how time flies.

I guess it's time for one of my "WAKE UP, [insert voter base]!" rants. (See: This and this and this and....)

Really, I'm just tired of this. All the sheep out there falling for the rhetoric. I'd like to say it's just a case of FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt), but this time out, it smells like FUDD: Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt and Deception. The Tories have already been called out for lying, which they haven't addressed, and the stupid little game goes on. It doesn't help that Dion's functionally useless as a leader, or that Jack Layton likes to talk a lot. I won't mention May, as she doesn't represent a real party, and nobody really takes her seriously except the media who seem to think that there's a story there.

It's looking more and more like the Tories are going to get a majority, which will flush this country down the toilet. I mean, look at the mess south of the border, and remember who's been running that country for 8 years now. Sure, you could point to the Democrats in the house, but the Republicans are who are making sure that nothing gets done. Bush is coming off as a saviour, but really...?

So, Canada, do you really want to elect a party who wishes that they were the GOP? And by wishes, I means prays to their evil black deity (whom they call God, but I have my doubts) with all that their little black hearts can muster each night to be included on Dubya's Christmas card list. Do you? Really?

If so, don't say I didn't warn you. You'll just vote like you're told to, and then whine when things are a mess again.

Yeah, Canada, you'll get what you deserve if they get a majority.

I won't have a self-satisfied grin when it's exposed that I'm right, because I'll be too busy lubing up for what's coming. If I can't have a socially responsible government, I'll at least want to be somewhat comfortable getting what you people wanted.

Thanks in advance for that.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home