Thursday, October 11, 2007

Media rundown and stuff

Okay, this is going to be another brief one.

Watching: DVD - TMNT, Superman: Doomsday, Slayers season 1, Once Upon a Time in Mexico, Hot Fuzz, and I'm going to tackle Miike's 2002 Graveyard of Honor remake some time this weekend. TV - Smallville, Supernatural, Heroes, Chuck, and Stargate Atlantis. Other - Dexter, Flash Gordon, and Burn Notice.
Listening (to): Various MP3s, and The Binges.
Reading: Nothing yet, but I'm going to start with Robert Rodriguez' Rebel Without A Crew and the Star Wars RPG: Saga Edition.
Playing: TMNT, and Justice League Heroes.

Well, I'm having one of those days.

One of those days when what seemed cut & dried when I woke up yesterday, suddenly doesn't seem so much. I'm not going to get into whys and whats, but I am a little frustrated over it. Don't get me wrong, it isn't something bad, but it has caused a paradigm shift in my perception of certain things, in that they just got a little more complicated than I thought.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home